And then, July
So we're halfway through July. It. Is. Hot.
I finally broke down and bought a new car - I'd been living without air conditioning in mine since at least 2004. Each year that passed, I would tell myself that I was going to save money and get a new one...well, some time in the past couple of weeks when we were experiencing the hottest June on record, I hit a wall. So, I'm now the pround new owner of a car with air. 2010..not too shabby.
Otherwise, things are more of the same. I've got a vacation coming up in about two weeks....during that time off, I'll be seeing a whole host of doctors to see where I am physically. I know I am overweight - no, obese. I have type 2 diabetes, high tricylicerides and possibly some other things going on. We'll see what happens -- I'm going to a place that does basically a physical. Later that day, I'm going to the OB/GYN - which I haven't been to in about 5 years (bad bad, I know). I'm also going to try to get a dermatologist appointment as well since in addition to the other ailments, I seem to be going through some sort of adult puberty - ie., acne. I didn't have it this bad as a teenager, that's the funny part. It's ugly - and it makes me feel incredibly ugly as well. Actually, it makes me think that other people (women) think I don't take care of my skin. What they don't know is that I take better care of my skin than they probably do.
At any rate, that is all for now.

<< Home